It was announced at TECBAR’s AGM on 16 July 2015 that, at the expiry of the deadline for nominations for the vacancies for officers and for four elected Committee members on 12 June 2015, TECBAR had received the following nominations:
- Chair: one nomination – Martin Bowdery QC
- Vice-Chair: one nomination – Alexander Nissen QC
- Treasurer: one nomination – Rachel Ansell QC
- Bar Council Rep: one nomination – Rachel Ansell QC
Elected Committee members: four nominations for four vacancies as follows –
- Alex Hickey (4 Pump Court) – 1995
- Sian Mirchandani (4 New Square) – 1997
- Calum Lamont (Keating) – 2004
- David Johnson (Atkin) – 2010
This means that all are elected unopposed, and no election was required.
One further vacancy on the Committee opened up on 10 June 2015 when Alice Sims resigned her membership of the Committee. Serena Cheng volunteered for this remaining vacancy.