Junior TECBAR is a branch of TECBAR and, as such, there are no additional ‘membership’ requirements. TECBAR members who are within their first 10 years of practice will automatically be added to the Junior TECBAR mailing list. Any other TECBAR member may also be added to the mailing list by request (please address requests to the Junior TECBAR Committee).
Whilst Junior TECBAR events will be tailored for those within the first 10 years of practice, all TECBAR members are welcome to attend.
- 15 April 2021 – TECBAR Lunchtime Lecture: “Adjudication Enforcement in the time of COVID: Case Law, Virtual Hearings and Thoughts for the Future”, by David Pliener
Whilst designed for junior members, all members of TECBAR are very welcome to attend any events hosted by Junior TECBAR. Pupils are also very welcome to attend.
To register your attendance on any future events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for future events, or for content for future talks.
- 23 October 2019 – Lunchtime Lecture: “When experts collide: how to win your professional negligence case”, by Sian Mirchandani QC
- 11 July 2019 – Summer Event – The Honourable Mr Justice Waksman: “A View from the Bench: Question Time with the Judge” – An informal opportunity to hear from a TCC Judge and to ask all those things you cannot ask in Court
- 27 February 2019 – Lunchtime lecture on Cross-Examination, by Adam Constable QC
- 14 November 2018 – Lunchtime lecture on Methods of Delay Analysis, by Blackrock Expert Services
- 11 October 2018 – Joint Junior TECBAR / TECSA 10s Quiz Night
- 14 March 2018 – Lunchtime Lecture: “Barristers are From Mars, Clients are from Venus: How to develop your practice”, by Lucy Garrett
- 28 June 2017 – Lunchtime Lecture: “Things I Will Never Do In Front of a Tribunal Again”, by James Bowling
- 24 May 2017 – Launch Event – The Honourable Mrs Justice O’Farrell: “What you don’t know before becoming a TCC Judge”